Y-generated entertainment for the Y-generation

8/4/09 - Make It Happen Never Happend on Wizards Soundtrack

Shh.... I've just discovered something amazing. As in magically amazing. I mean, I know the show's about wizards, but I never once thought they would make a song actually disappear. Hmm...Walt Disney Records must have something truly clever up its sleeve.

A song has gone missing from the Wizards of Waverly Place Soundtrack. Yesterday, after a reminder via Twitter (it's funny to think what we all did before Twitter), I surfed over to Amazon and thought I'd give the CD tracks a little preview. Little did I know, the one song I'd been expecting to be present on the soundtrack was surprisingly nonexistent - Make It Happen. It had mysteriously disappeared.



Now, I find it just a little strange that Make It Happen isn't featured on the series soundtrack because the song is:

a. Performed by Selena Gomez (Alex) and David Henrie (Justin)
b. As far as I can tell, fairly popular with series fans
c. Actually featured in a series episode - "Make It Happen"


But I figure it's all good because every little thing she does is magic happens for a reason. And I have decided to move past my minor disappointment and will more than likely still get my hands on the CD this month (my sister and I are fans, after all). Check out the track listing:



1. Disappear by Selena Gomez
2. Magical by Selena Gomez
3. Magic by Selena Gomez
(originally recorded by Pilot)
4. Strange Magic by Steve Rushton
5. Magic by Honor Society
(originally recorded by The Cars)
6. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
by Mitchel Musso
7. Magic Carpet Ride by KSM
8. Magic by Meaghan Martin (originally recorded by Olivia Newton-John)
9. You Can Do Magic by Drew Seeley
10. Some Call It Magic by Raven-Symoné
11. Do You Believe In Magic by Aly & AJ
(originally recorded by The Lovin' Spoonful)
12. Everything Is Not As It Seems by Selena Gomez

Don't forget - the Wizards of Waverly Place Soundtrack hits CD shelves today - Tuesday, August 4th. Grab it before they make it disappear too.

No comments:

Post a Comment