Y-generated entertainment for the Y-generation

The Magical World of D23 Expo

There’s been a lot of hubbub surrounding this past weekend’s D23 Expo, and some news and photos are still trickling in. Those able to attend already witnessed the magic of the first annual Disney convention, but for those who didn’t get to experience all the fun, you’re probably wondering just what makes this D23 Expo so special…or maybe you’re just aching to see the best parts. So, if you’re like me and you missed out on all the magic, through my findings I’ve put together some of my favorite D23 moments, from the laugh-out-loud hilarious to the cute and adorable, the stranger than strange to the just plain fun.

The Anaheim Convention Center...guess it's not a small world after all.



Artist hard at work at the Princess and the Frog exhibit.


And then, after getting a glimpse of the long-awaited return to 2D animation, we step right back into...technology. But no ordinary technology - technology magic! Love those lights.


Bet you never thought there was more than one way to sew a Stitch.



Get ready for Disney World's Fantasyland expansion. I got more excited over the amazing visuals than I'll probably get over the actual thing.

Herbie the Lovebug! The Disney version of the Batmobile.


Now this...is cool.


I'd love to take a visit to the Hundred Acre Wood.



And last but not least, when the Wizards of Waverly Place cast made an appearance, David Henrie got an unexpected marriage proposal from a rather over-enthusiastic fan.


This might just be enough bait for me to get to Anaheim next September. Just so I can take my own photos of the hilarious, the adorable, the strange, and the fun. Seems there's enough of it out there.

Surf on over to the Disney and More blog for full event coverage of the D23 Expo.

Photos belong to Disneygeek and Latino Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment