Y-generated entertainment for the Y-generation

This Should Get You Howling

Come this November, the kiddOvision blog is going to be different. Different how, you say? Well, let's just say I'm in the middle of giving this place a make-over. While I can't reveal any specifics, I will say that the end result will be something truly awesome. And the most awesome part? You get to be a part of it. So tell your friends early so they can be a part of the awesomeness before it even happens.

But let me guess, you guys want details, right? Will this be cuter? Funnier? Stranger? Scarier? Well, I don't know about that...but if you want to see something scary, look no further than BalloonShop's video, Halloween Night. They just might get you hooked on their YouTube prowess.

Video source: BalloonShop on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment