Y-generated entertainment for the Y-generation

Mitchell Davis: Off the Screen & in the Flesh

Whenever "YouTube" comes up around our house, my sister's eyes light up, and the first name to fly out of her mouth is...Mitchell Davis. To be honest, it took me a while to warm up to the guy (and only did when he mentioned Double Dare 2000), but he has always been on her list of favorites.

So naturally, I flipped when I found out the one and only Mitchell Davis of livelavalive would be doing a live performance with Kyle Sibert this December. Off the screen and in the flesh. My sister's convinced we're going, but...not quite sure how we're getting to New Jersey yet.



Featuring a night of new skits, a mini dance party, and a meet-and-greet, Mitchell Davis and Kyle Sibert will perform live for one night only on Saturday, December 19th. Check out the online flyer for details and to snag your tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment